Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Autobiography

I am Guerly Ravalo Lusoc , sixteen years old of age,student here in ASIAN ACADEMY OF BUSINESS AND COMPUTERS and taking up Business and Information Technology,I live in Antipolo City at # 91 Santol street Tamenggo Cupang,but I came from the province of Palawan,I am here in Manila to continue my studies in college........

My autobiography is about the scary moment of my life......It is happen last night of may,2007 in the province of Batangas during our vacation.........
After our dinner,I have a very different experience, when I am alone in our kitchen to wash the plates, I go outside to feed our dogs,then I saw a lady sit under the mango tree she is wearing the dress like my sister,and for all I know she is my eldest sister cause my sister always there every time she has a problem,but I am really really wrong cause my sister is together with my mother and father watching the television in our living room. I ask them if they go outside the house but they said no one else has go........ Then I feel so scary because for the first time I experience like this....and now I wish I never experience like this again cause it makes me feel uncomfortable. thats all.......


No comments: