Saturday, January 19, 2008

GET TO KNOW ME?!!!

I am Guerly Ravalo Lusoc, my friends and relatives called me beth but some of them call me Guerl. My birthday is on November 8, I am the youngest in my family and I am thankful cause my family love me so much. I was born at the beautiful place of Palawan, I have many friends at my place, they are kind and nice, that's why I want to go back there,cause I always remember my happiest moment togethre with my friends and nieghbor.
I'd finished my gradeschool at Guilingan Elementary School,thrn followed my high school at Quezon National High School for 2 consecutive years, cause there was something wrong with my marked studies,I got 2 backsubject, thats the reason why my parents decided me to transfer to other school. I had no other choice but to transfer to Jose Protacio Rizal National High School.
Inspite of those things happen to me when I was in Quezon,I am happy by this time cause I had a nice classmates and good friends as well. I was always joining extra curricular activities in my school. And now I am already facing the new challenges of my life, college life is not an easy task from the province, and now I am here in Manila to continue further study thatr would suppose to be the ladder of my success.
I was taking up Business and Information Technology, I don't want to take up this course before, but becauses of financial problem I must pursue this one. I think this is thes way to know more about computer. And ofcourse to be computer literate by the help of my Instructors.
in whatever we I am hoping that someday all of my and ambitions will become in reality. And I know that education is the only way to have all this. That's why I am studying hard not only for me but mostly to my parents who will always there to guide, support and love me.I am thankful also to have friends and relatives that always there in time of troubles, but most of all to GOD above that always watching usdo....

THAT'S ME.............

No comments: